Forgotten Realm
Before entering the server, please log-in.
If you haven't already logged in, please register to our forums.
Thanks from the Forgotten Realm Staff.

To Become a Member, post something in the introduction section, and you be a 'member'
Forgotten Realm
Before entering the server, please log-in.
If you haven't already logged in, please register to our forums.
Thanks from the Forgotten Realm Staff.

To Become a Member, post something in the introduction section, and you be a 'member'
Forgotten Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate RSPS

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterFunny/Amazing or maybe sexy? Post all ur GIF's!!! 148lv6uLog in
New Forums being worked on.

Funny/Amazing or maybe sexy? Post all ur GIF's!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dakotaz10
Veteran
Veteran
Dakotaz10

Funny/Amazing or maybe sexy? Post all ur GIF's!!! Empty
PostSubject: Funny/Amazing or maybe sexy? Post all ur GIF's!!!   Funny/Amazing or maybe sexy? Post all ur GIF's!!! Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:32 am

Well title says it all. Reply to this post with some amaing/funny/sexy/disturbing GIF's I will post a few to get it going!!!

Funny/Amazing or maybe sexy? Post all ur GIF's!!! MOVE+BITCH+GET+OUT+THE+WAY+title+says+it+all_e3d629_2338720

Funny/Amazing or maybe sexy? Post all ur GIF's!!! LMFAO

Funny/Amazing or maybe sexy? Post all ur GIF's!!! I+could+Watch+this+all+day

Funny/Amazing or maybe sexy? Post all ur GIF's!!! Af8yn7

Last edited by Dakotaz10 on Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000166518702#!/profile
Mynameisbob
Mynameisbob

PostSubject: Re: Funny/Amazing or maybe sexy? Post all ur GIF's!!!   Funny/Amazing or maybe sexy? Post all ur GIF's!!! Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:03 pm

The punch from Dan Henderson to Michael Bisping was much better than your GSP one. You should check some Pride Fighting Championship knockouts if you like that type of combat in the sport (Personally I prefer the ground aspects). But yeah, good job. ^^
Back to top Go down
FoKuS
Veteran
Veteran
FoKuS

PostSubject: Re: Funny/Amazing or maybe sexy? Post all ur GIF's!!!   Funny/Amazing or maybe sexy? Post all ur GIF's!!! Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:41 am

How are these? Funny/Amazing or maybe sexy? Post all ur GIF's!!! Janos+Baranyai

Funny/Amazing or maybe sexy? Post all ur GIF's!!! Bull-fighting-sports-injuries-matador-gored-in-butt
Back to top Go down
Dakotaz10
Veteran
Veteran
Dakotaz10

PostSubject: Re: Funny/Amazing or maybe sexy? Post all ur GIF's!!!   Funny/Amazing or maybe sexy? Post all ur GIF's!!! Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:31 am

Mynameisbob wrote:
The punch from Dan Henderson to Michael Bisping was much better than your GSP one. You should check some Pride Fighting Championship knockouts if you like that type of combat in the sport (Personally I prefer the ground aspects). But yeah, good job. ^^

Yeah i watched that fight with bispend, and it fuckin awesome and yeah it was a lot better than that, but GSP continusously beat the living hell out of himm the entire match and the ground aspect seen as Rashad took down Rampage was pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
Dakotaz10
Veteran
Veteran
Dakotaz10

PostSubject: Re: Funny/Amazing or maybe sexy? Post all ur GIF's!!!   Funny/Amazing or maybe sexy? Post all ur GIF's!!! Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:33 am

FoKuS wrote:
How are these? Funny/Amazing or maybe sexy? Post all ur GIF's!!! Janos+Baranyai

Funny/Amazing or maybe sexy? Post all ur GIF's!!! Bull-fighting-sports-injuries-matador-gored-in-butt

EDIT: FoKuS that's not a GIF, just sayin' haha
Back to top Go down
FoKuS
Veteran
Veteran
FoKuS

PostSubject: Re: Funny/Amazing or maybe sexy? Post all ur GIF's!!!   Funny/Amazing or maybe sexy? Post all ur GIF's!!! Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:35 am

Haha lol i know i just thught i'd share that with everyone lol.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Veteran
Veteran
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Funny/Amazing or maybe sexy? Post all ur GIF's!!!   Funny/Amazing or maybe sexy? Post all ur GIF's!!! Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:14 am

Funny/Amazing or maybe sexy? Post all ur GIF's!!! 5475ff94396177d

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dakotaz10
Veteran
Veteran
Dakotaz10

PostSubject: Re: Funny/Amazing or maybe sexy? Post all ur GIF's!!!   Funny/Amazing or maybe sexy? Post all ur GIF's!!! Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:40 am

Oliver wrote:
Funny/Amazing or maybe sexy? Post all ur GIF's!!! 5475ff94396177d

Very Happy

HAhaha, is that dressed up animal sex? ;D
Back to top Go down
Mynameisbob
Mynameisbob

PostSubject: Re: Funny/Amazing or maybe sexy? Post all ur GIF's!!!   Funny/Amazing or maybe sexy? Post all ur GIF's!!! Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:03 am

Dakotaz10 wrote:
Mynameisbob wrote:

Yeah i watched that fight with bispend, and it fuckin awesome and yeah it was a lot better than that, but GSP continusously beat the living hell out of himm the entire match and the ground aspect seen as Rashad took down Rampage was pretty awesome.

Tito Ortiz VS Rashad Evans is next UFC 133 if you didn't already know. Go Tito.

You must not of seen the Randleplex that Kevin Randleman delivered to Fedor Emilianenko, that was a slam. Very Happy

I'll post some Bas Rutten too just because he is the best ever. (from his king of prancrase days)
Back to top Go down
Dakotaz10
Veteran
Veteran
Dakotaz10

PostSubject: Re: Funny/Amazing or maybe sexy? Post all ur GIF's!!!   Funny/Amazing or maybe sexy? Post all ur GIF's!!! Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:43 am

I can't believe your a Tito fan, I'm sad I didnt get to see Tito fight Chuck Liddell one last time, cuz well Tito pussy'd out hehe oh and Tito is gonna get smashed by my man Rashad... and you must have started watching MMA and all long time before me, cuz i have never heard of Bas Rutten haha

EDIT: and I found a GIF of the Amazing Hendo KO

Funny/Amazing or maybe sexy? Post all ur GIF's!!! Henderson-bisping-gif
Back to top Go down

Funny/Amazing or maybe sexy? Post all ur GIF's!!!
Page 1 of 1