Forgotten Realm
Before entering the server, please log-in.
If you haven't already logged in, please register to our forums.
Thanks from the Forgotten Realm Staff.

To Become a Member, post something in the introduction section, and you be a 'member'
Forgotten Realm
Before entering the server, please log-in.
If you haven't already logged in, please register to our forums.
Thanks from the Forgotten Realm Staff.

To Become a Member, post something in the introduction section, and you be a 'member'
Forgotten Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate RSPS

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterTHIS IS TERRIBLE! (READ HERE) 148lv6uLog in
New Forums being worked on.

THIS IS TERRIBLE! (READ HERE)

Go down 
+9
Mi Corazon
Jason
PikkleZ
Reese
Sajon
Yayyy
Thexxx
xviisionz
Waffles
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Waffles

THIS IS TERRIBLE! (READ HERE) Empty
PostSubject: THIS IS TERRIBLE! (READ HERE)   THIS IS TERRIBLE! (READ HERE) Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:17 am

i am not here to make anyone upset!

i have to admit these forums are terrible!

i mean come on forummotion? what don't you know how to setup a .co.cc domain with 000webhost and use mybb?
just saying, anyway im suggesting you upgrade if you need help ask me i am quite experienced when it comes to websites.
Back to top Go down
xviisionz
xviisionz

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS TERRIBLE! (READ HERE)   THIS IS TERRIBLE! (READ HERE) Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:51 am

Waffles wrote:
i am not here to make anyone upset!

i have to admit these forums are terrible!

i mean come on forummotion? what don't you know how to setup a .co.cc domain with 000webhost and use mybb?
just saying, anyway im suggesting you upgrade if you need help ask me i am quite experienced when it comes to websites.

True.. Would be awesome if you created a new forum (=

Greetz
Back to top Go down
Thexxx
Thexxx

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS TERRIBLE! (READ HERE)   THIS IS TERRIBLE! (READ HERE) Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:00 pm

if you dont like it then u just keep it for your self forums not need to bee like colorful i like this on.
Back to top Go down
Waffles

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS TERRIBLE! (READ HERE)   THIS IS TERRIBLE! (READ HERE) Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:45 pm

Thexxx it's a suggestion now, plain black is kinda how do i say this....BORING! i will make a quick forum now.
Back to top Go down
Waffles

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS TERRIBLE! (READ HERE)   THIS IS TERRIBLE! (READ HERE) Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:47 pm

Done visit sampleforum1234.webege.com/index.php
Back to top Go down
xviisionz
xviisionz

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS TERRIBLE! (READ HERE)   THIS IS TERRIBLE! (READ HERE) Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:37 am

Waffles wrote:
Done visit sampleforum1234.webege.com/index.php
Lol that theme is ugly as hell xD
Back to top Go down
Waffles

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS TERRIBLE! (READ HERE)   THIS IS TERRIBLE! (READ HERE) Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:38 pm

obviously you have no taste.......
Back to top Go down
Yayyy

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS TERRIBLE! (READ HERE)   THIS IS TERRIBLE! (READ HERE) Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:42 pm

i agree, even freeforums.org is better than forumotion
Back to top Go down
Sajon

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS TERRIBLE! (READ HERE)   THIS IS TERRIBLE! (READ HERE) Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:22 pm

i can make forums like this beastly-pkz.com my forums but dont use and get a .com domain
Back to top Go down
xviisionz
xviisionz

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS TERRIBLE! (READ HERE)   THIS IS TERRIBLE! (READ HERE) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:43 pm

Sajon wrote:
i can make forums like this beastly-pkz.com my forums but dont use and get a .com domain

that's kinda ugly lol..
Back to top Go down
Reese
Reese

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS TERRIBLE! (READ HERE)   THIS IS TERRIBLE! (READ HERE) Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:54 pm

Allright, guys and girls.
Let's begin by stating that the server has no money whatsoever.
A .com domain would need a host, and would cost MONEY.
To get a nice template, would either mean me wasting my time photoshopping, or getting a nice one DONE, which would cost MONEY.

So before bitching around and acting like immature children about the looks of this server, DONATE, or don't complain.
Back to top Go down
Waffles

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS TERRIBLE! (READ HERE)   THIS IS TERRIBLE! (READ HERE) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:14 pm

Reese shut up don't yu think we considered these things?
Back to top Go down
PikkleZ
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PikkleZ

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS TERRIBLE! (READ HERE)   THIS IS TERRIBLE! (READ HERE) Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:55 am

If you want it to change, you need someone that knows how to work a forum. If you actually had somebody, you wouldn't be using these forums, you would be using other ones.

Waffles, Reese is right. Stop bitching. If you really had considered these points (all of the points), you would have made a suggestion, not a bitchy comment to downgrade the forums.
Back to top Go down
Jason

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS TERRIBLE! (READ HERE)   THIS IS TERRIBLE! (READ HERE) Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:33 am

I can work on forums, Just msn message me @ adamjolley@live.com. I also made these with mybb, please contact me if your staff or administrator of this page so we can make a deal with the transfer of these forums. thanks - Adam
http://forgottenrealm.allalla.com/
Back to top Go down
Mi Corazon

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS TERRIBLE! (READ HERE)   THIS IS TERRIBLE! (READ HERE) Icon_minitime1Wed May 30, 2012 4:43 am

Stfu bitch
Back to top Go down
Jason

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS TERRIBLE! (READ HERE)   THIS IS TERRIBLE! (READ HERE) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:08 pm

seth ! here now! http://dfscape.info/play/
Back to top Go down
Mi Corazon

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS TERRIBLE! (READ HERE)   THIS IS TERRIBLE! (READ HERE) Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:55 pm

No thanks man, i'm not welcome here..,soz mate

Oli, jack, phill and reese i tough we were friends.. I guess not.. But whatever i did to you guys i'm sorry..
I'll never forget those great time's i had at DF with you all
Lisa i'm sorry what i did to you in the past, i hope we can forget about the past and start over as friends..

If you guys want to rage or cuss at me, then go ahead i guess i deserved that
Back to top Go down
Jason

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS TERRIBLE! (READ HERE)   THIS IS TERRIBLE! (READ HERE) Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:31 pm

damn man! add me on msn we will talk. adamjolley@live.com
Back to top Go down
I Am Skill
Forum Development
Forum Development
I Am Skill

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS TERRIBLE! (READ HERE)   THIS IS TERRIBLE! (READ HERE) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:51 pm

Mi Corazon wrote:

Oli, jack, phill and reese i tough we were friends.. I guess not.. But whatever i did to you guys i'm sorry..
Lisa i'm sorry what i did to you in the past, i hope we can forget about the past and start over as friends..

She doesn't want to talk to you, so stop trying to stalk her. Get over her, and move on man, it's for the best. The reason you pissed most of us off is simply because you tried too hard, and thus, started going behind our backs, and that doesn't make friends. I liked you at the start, then you became a dick.
Back to top Go down
Mynameisbob
Mynameisbob

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS TERRIBLE! (READ HERE)   THIS IS TERRIBLE! (READ HERE) Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:08 pm

Mi Corazon wrote:

I don't think we're the only ones who you should be apologizing to; There's:

Jamie - When he was promoted to Admin you acted like a dick and attempted to get him demoted by saying he was way more afk than thus trying to make your chances of being promoted on a game better.. even though friendship should be worth more than just a game that'll eventually close down.

Kyle - When he became Admin on the forums you said he wasn't even worth the part.

Lorre - For constantly annoying him via PMing and Raging when you weren't promoted and was demoted.. Lorre might not have been annoyed but it was sure as hell annoying to the community.

Sarah - For Basically harassing her to be in her position of making sure the Staff where doing their job, even though you never had experience.

Zombeeh1 - For leaving his server just because you were demoted from being an owner.. which was right being as you didn't do anything to help him out.

Sonia - You also mentioned her in your post on the different forum.

Trevor (Fallofreach) - For saying he wasn't worth the part of being an IG Moderator.

Sam (Sithis) - Again, saying he wasn't worth the part of being an IG Moderator.

David (Syko) - You basically stalked him.

Basically, stop putting positions in games which means nothing away from them and learn some social skills.

Tyvm.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Reese

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS TERRIBLE! (READ HERE)   THIS IS TERRIBLE! (READ HERE) Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:01 pm

I honestly have no problem NOW, maybe it's because I can't seem to remember much, lol, but yeah, DF is back now, so, really, no problem.
Back to top Go down
moran673kool

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS TERRIBLE! (READ HERE)   THIS IS TERRIBLE! (READ HERE) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:48 pm

hey but the dl server aint working it says not working and plus does anyone remember me?
Back to top Go down
moran673kool

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS TERRIBLE! (READ HERE)   THIS IS TERRIBLE! (READ HERE) Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:56 pm

it takes so long just to load
Back to top Go down
tman786
Veteran
Veteran
tman786

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS TERRIBLE! (READ HERE)   THIS IS TERRIBLE! (READ HERE) Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:17 am

wow lol.... thats just proves you have no life.... you made this post to basically throw another fit...

[REQUEST CLOSE]
Back to top Go down
PikkleZ
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PikkleZ

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS TERRIBLE! (READ HERE)   THIS IS TERRIBLE! (READ HERE) Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:00 pm

There's no point in closing any topics. These forums are vacant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS TERRIBLE! (READ HERE)   THIS IS TERRIBLE! (READ HERE) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

THIS IS TERRIBLE! (READ HERE)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forgotten Realm :: Community Forum :: Suggestions-
Jump to: